Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wait...WE'RE GRADUATING SUNDAY?!?!

The last month has been so crazy for me! Between skating competitions, my birthday, the school play, and getting ready for graduation, I've been as busy as a bee. This past week was senior week, and who knew that senior week would be so exhausting?! First we went to High Meadows in Connecticut, which is kind of like a campground and they set it up with different activities for us to do, but it was a total bust. It rained on and off all day, our bus broke down on the way there so we had to switch to an already full bus on the Mass Pike (which I have to admit made me a little scared!) and there were so many other schools there that it was too crowded to really do anything. None of us were too happy about that trip, but it did have some fun moments!



Wednesday we had a cookout at school which was pretty fun. The teachers just let us sit outside and eat and then let us out early. That night we had honors night, and I won $100 for a weird test I had to take! This money will probably start my savings for Disney :] or I'll spend it on something useless. Either way, I'll make sure it's something good!


Today we had our Boston Harbor senior cruise which was really fun too :] it was semi-formal so everyone was dressed up and there was really good food and there was a DJ too! It was kind of like our last hurrah as the Tri-County senior class of 2010. Tomorrow is our last day ever at Tri-County and graduation rehearsal and then poof! graduation is on Sunday!!


It still really hasn't hit me yet that we are graduating and not coming back next year. Don't get me wrong, I am a little sad that it's all coming to an end. I'll miss some of the people and teachers, but on the other hand I'm excited to finally be done. Everyone always wonders what their graduation will be like when they're younger. At least I always did at the end of every year I was at Tri-County because they would start setting up the graduation stage the week before graduation. I always wondered what it would be like to walk across the stage. Now that I'm really close to doing "the walk", it's....I don't even know how to explain it!! It just makes me even more excited about Disney and how it's almost here!! I think it'll really start to hit me when I cross that stage, and maybe that's when I'll get a littly teary-eyed, but it will also be a relief, and I can now put all of my attention towards getting ready for Disney!! Cue the stereotypical graduation jams...now!


No comments:

Post a Comment