Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 2: Favorite princess

So, this probably is no surprise at all! My favorite Disney princess is most definitely Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Like I said in my last post, out of all the Disney princesses she is the one I can relate to the most. I love that even though she was the oddball in her town, she never changed who she was no matter what. She also loves books, which always made me very happy because I love books too :] Even though I was 13 the first time I went to Disney, I was still all excited to meet Belle! She was even my favorite when I was little and I was her for Halloween when I was younger too :] I'll find a picture of it and put it on here soon. Anyway, there you go! Day 2 of the challenge is complete :]

P.S. Sorry about all the background changes lately. I've been experimenting and trying to find the perfect background, so it will probably change about 50 more times, and then 50 more times after that :]

No comments:

Post a Comment