Thursday, June 17, 2010

#9

Now that school is over it feels like the days are going by soooo slowly! It feels like graduation was a million weeks ago, not two weeks ago. My schedule has been very boring. I've just been working, cleaning, and skating these days. To try and make the days go by a little faster so it doesn't feel like they are going by as slow as molasses, I've been making my list of what I'm going to bring down with me, which always makes me excited :] what doesn't make me excited is that it's about three pages long front to back...and it's not even close to being done. You see, I always need to bring everything with me (I get it from my mother, hi Mom ;D) so I always end up overpacking for wherever I go. I know I'll probably be sending tons of stuff home once I get there, but at least I will be well prepared for the first few weeks :] really, I pack like I'm getting ready for the apocalypse. Anyway, I'm really looking for stuff to do so August 20th will get here faster because working at this sandwich place is definitely not cutting it. It's only been about two weeks and if I see another Mayflower (Mayo, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and turkey) I might throw it at the person ordering it, not Disney-like behavior at all, but it's not like I'm making sandwiches at Disney, which I would be always be happy doing because I would be in Disney, I'm making them in boring old Franklin. Alright, enough with my ranting because I bet there will be plenty more to come. I will leave you with this ah-mazing video that always makes me smile and always makes me realize that even though it feels very far, going to Disney is right around the corner :]

Click the links for the best Disney videos ever :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyZfIlxwsfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pTRcVuoRA&feature=PlayList&p=04A032984E17AA99&playnext_from=PL

No comments:

Post a Comment