Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 8: Saddest moment :'(

This one was also very easy to pick. I'm not usually a person that cries during movies, in fact, I can probably count the movies I've cried during on one hand, and this is one of them. Not only did Up make me cry, it made me bawl like a little baby. It hits you right at the beginning too! Not fair! Because Carl and Ellie are the perfect couple and they are so happy and so cute and then WHAM! Gone. NOT FAIR!!! Well, first they start off with the doctors office which made me start to tear up and sniffle, and then they show them all old and cute, but no! Right when I was thinking, "Gee I really like Ellie!", Pixar dashes my hopes to bits. We saw this at the Drive-in, so thankfully I was outside and not in close proximity to strangers because I was crying. Not a little either, it was like red in the face, swollen eyes, runny nose, can't catch your breath crying. The whole movie has moments where I would just cry and cry, and then I would laugh and be happy again. Of course, the movie became one of my absolute favorite movies of all time. Did I mention how cute Carl and Ellie were together? Did I mention how unfair it was?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYmGt7RnTlI&feature=related

Confession: I watched this just now and cried! I'm really a sap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment