Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The 30 Day Challenge: BRING IT ON!

So Jess and Nichele told me that they were going to do this 30 day Disney blog challenge that they got from Haley and that I should check it out, and it looks like so much fun! Plus, it gives me a reason to blog a lot more :D Alright so here is the list:

Day 1: Favorite movie
Day 2: Favorite princess
Day 3: Favorite prince
Day 4: Favorite song
Day 5: Favorite kiss
Day 6: Prettiest princess
Day 7: Favorite castle
Day 8: Saddest moment
Day 9: Favorite couple
Day 10: Best hair
Day 11: Favorite animal sidekick
Day 12: Favorite non-animal sidekick
Day 13: Favorite outfit
Day 14: Favorite villain
Day 15: Favorite romantic moment
Day 16: Favorite singing voice
Day 17: Best eyes
Day 18: Favorite name
Day 19: Favorite soundtrack
Day 20: Funniest moment
Day 21: Favorite quote
Day 22: Bravest princess
Day 23: Favorite dance scene
Day 24: Favorite parent
Day 25: Favorite lyrics
Day 26: Most magical moment
Day 27: Best wardrobe
Day 28: Favorite sequel
Day 29: Favorite overall moment
Day 30: Favorite happy ending

So let's begin!!! I'm so excited :D

Day 1: Favorite movie

This is really tough! I bet I'm going to have a tough time with every single one, but for this one I have two that I just can't pick one over the other. My first one is Beauty and the Beast. This has been my favorite move ever since I was a little girl, and I'm basically obsessed with the story. I've seen the show, I've been to the Disney on Ice Beauty and the Beast (My first Disney on Ice ever!), and I have read so many versions of the story, but the Disney movie will always be my favorite. I love all of the characters, all of the music, and the movie overall is just absolutely gorgeous! Plus, out of all the Disney princesses I've always been able to relate to Belle the most.

And my second favorite movie is definitely Lilo and Stitch. This is one of the cutest movies I have ever seen! I remember that my mom got the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack before the movie even came out, and I loved it! I love the hawaiian music and I love Elvis Presley, so that makes it amazing. I love all the characters in Lilo and Stitch too! My iPod pops up as Cobra Bubbles when I plug it into the computer, and we were very close to naming our cat Stitch (But he was also almost named Jack Bauer like in 24/It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but was then named Horatio after Horatio Caine from CSI:Miami. We didn't realize that lots of people don't watch the show as religiously as us, so we are used to the funny looks we get when we tell them his name. It's also fun when they call his name at the Vet's office.) Plus, the movie makes me laugh all the time! It made me also want to visit Hawaii so badly. Hawaii is at the top of my list of places I desperately need to go to! Plus, I really want to start celebrating sandwich day because of Pudge.


Yay Pudge! Stay tuned for Day 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment