Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Days 20, 21, & 22:Funniest moment, Favorite quotes, and Bravest princess

Oh man :( I fell behind. Oh well, I'll catch up today :]

Funniest moment: Spanish Buzz in Toy Story 3 has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen in a Disney movie! I couldn't stop laughing after the scene when he tries dancing with Jessie. It's literally like 30 seconds long but it's the funniest thing ever.



Hola :]


Favorite quotes: I have so many Disney quotes that I love that it is really really hard to pick just one.


From Winnie the Pooh:


"Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known."


"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so that I never have to be without you."


"If there ever is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you."



From Mulan:

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all





From Cinderella:


"For with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of happiness would come true."


There are tons of other ones I just can't think of them all :]

I think I'll do bravest princess later...gotta think about this one ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment