Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 14: Favorite villain

I had to put this one into two categories. I picked a funny and not so funny villain because they are some that make you laugh, but they are some that are just plain old mean.

For funny villain, I chose Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove. Whether she can't get rid of Kuzco or she has something in her teeth, the poor woman can't catch a break. She also is the winner because her partner in crime is Kronk who has to be one of my favorite characters of all time. Plus, she changes into such a cute little kitty! (Hades from Hercules came in a very close second place for this one!)





For the not so funny but totally scary villain, I chose the Wicked Queen from Snow White. Maybe it's the whole give-me-Snow-White's-heart-plan she has or maybe it's the voice or the stare, but she has always been the creepiest one out of all the villains in my opinion, even more so than Maleficent, who seems to be the main evil one. Snow White is the sweetest princess of them all how could she want to kill her?! (and in such a gruesome way too!) She just screams evil I think, more so than any other villain.
(Or maybe it's that lazy left eye of hers...hmm...)
So on to a different topic, I have decided that I am going to make a scrapbook of the time I have during my family vacation and the Career Start Program. I've always wanted to make a scrapbook, but I just never have, so this is the perfect time to start one! :] I bought some scrapbooking pages today when I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics with my mom today, and she got some too. I got some tinkerbell ones, princess ones, and some mickey and co. ones, so it's a start. My mom has tons of stuff already that she has gotten over the years because she wants to make one too eventually, so we will probably go through some of it tonight. Is anyone else thinking of making one? It would be really great to have someone to work on it with down there, it would probably keep me more focused on it :]

5 comments:

  1. lol great idea on the scrapbook! My mom has like A TON of scrapbooking stuff! And I know we have some Disney papers and stickers! I'll be sure to bring them for you!...Hey I might even do one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You definitely should make one it can be like our roomie activity lol :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! i'm doing one too. i bought a ton of disney papers at michaels when they were cheap so now all i need is scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayayaya me too!!! We should do scrapbooking shopping too! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Yeah! We just have to remember to take lots of pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete