Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 18&19: Favorite name and Favorite soundtrack

Work has been kicking my butt lately :( I hate it! But let's get back to business;
Favorite name: Abraham Delacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley the Alley Cat


Kind of explains itself huh?

There are actually a lot of names that I like from Disney, even the common ones...I don't know why but when I like a name I get really attached to it...weird I know :p Let's make a list;

  • Giselle
  • Jasmine
  • Belle
  • Meg/Megara
  • Wendy
  • Ellie

There's a whole bunch of other ones too but I can't think of them all! I just noticed that all of these are girl's names too. I don't know I've just always liked them.


Day 19: Favorite soundtrack
Probably the toughest one for me. I love Disney music! I listen to it all the time so it's really hard to just pick one...*going to get my iPod* alright, just in my Disney playlist alone I have 532 songs...Thank you 32 GB you do your job well. The problem is I mostly have mix cd's of Disney songs, so it's hard to pick a full soundtrack. The one that really stands out in my head though is the Mulan soundtrack. I remember listening to it over and over again and always loving it! Plus, hello? Who didn't LOVE 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder singing "True To Your Heart"?? It's an instant classic...for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment