Thursday, April 29, 2010

My 10 Favorite Rides at Disney World Part 3!

4. Carousel of Progress at Magic Kingdom: I didn't go on this ride until my 2nd trip to Disney, but it became one of my favorites right away. I love Walt Disney's idea of how an American family was and what he thought it would turn out to be. The last time we were at Disney I made my family go on with me twice. It just always makes me really happy. Plus, I'm super jealous of their house. I want it! Plus, the song gets stuck in my head all the time but that's totally okay with me :]


3. Big Thunder Mountain at Magic Kingdom: I can go on this ride 50 times and not get sick of it! In fact, I try to go on this ride about 50 times when I go to Disney :D it's such a classic ride and it is always so much fun. It's perfect for people who don't love the bigger rollercoasters that much either. Once when we went on something happened and it went really really slow the whole entire time...it was really weird and I've always wondered what went wrong that made it go so slow! Every single time we get off this ride everyone asks eachother, "Can we go on again?!" Believe me, it is very rare when all of us agree on something so easily, and when it does happen, it's great :]


2. Philharmagic at Magic Kingdom: Best.3D Movie.Ever. No, 3D movie doesn't even give Philarharmagic justice. It's like you are really at a show with all of the characters. The first time I saw it, I literally had to pick my jaw off the floor. I didn't expect how amazing it was going to be! I love how many characters are incorporated, how it smells (we actually have a spray that smells exactly like the pie in Philharmagic from Bath and Body Works! It's my favorite!) It's also so cute when you see all the little kids reaching out for everything, and I've totally done it too just like a little kid :] we always try to see it as many times as we can. When we go during the summer after we've been out in the sun all day, someone always says, "Let's go to Philharmagic!" Just know that if you ever go to Magic Kingdom with me, you'll be going to this at least twice :]






Next is numero uno!!

No comments:

Post a Comment