Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 10 Favorite Rides at Disney World!

Alright, here's numbers 10-8 of my favorite rides at Disney World :D





10. Rock n' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios: My mom and I went on this on our very first trip to Disney World. I thought I was going to pee my pants waiting in line for this I was so nervous! The only thing that calmed me down was when I overheard the people behind us in line say that it only lasted 90 seconds. You can do a lot in 90 seconds...not dying is one of them. I had already been on big roller coasters like Batman at Six Flags, so I had no idea why I was so scared, but this has turned into a ride that my mom and I (my dad and my brother are wimps and won't go on :p) have to go on. It just hurts your face a lot at first...and the pictures at the end are always embarrassing...but of course those pictures are the ones we end up buying.





9. Tomorrowland Transit Authority at Magic Kingdom: This ride is the best after walking around the park for a really long time because you just sit there, but that's not the reason it's one of my favorites. It's one of my favorites because one time my mom and I were at the park for extra magic hours, so it was really late and we decided to go on the TTA. When we got to the Space Mountain part of the ride, we got a very cool thing. Something must've been going on at Space Mountain because all the lights were on and you could see everything! It's this massive structure and it has so many twists and turns that it looks like if you moved at all on the ride, you would be hit in the face by this huge track. This was also not good though because it made me so scared to go on Space Mountain because I was afraid my head was going to be chopped off...and I kind of need that.


8. Primevil Whirl at Animal Kingdom: If you like the mad tea party ride and roller coasters, you have to do this one. It's both of those put together to create an amazing ride. It's in DinoLand USA and it's great. (For my New Englanders, it's like Pandemonium at Six Flags, but soo much better!) I love this one because all of us go on together, and it is always funny to see the reaction of my mom, dad, and brother.
To be continued... :]


1 comment:

  1. TTA is the best on this list because of it's history.

    ReplyDelete