Monday, April 26, 2010

My 10 Favorite Rides at Disney World part 2!

Numbers 7-5!!


7. The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios: This is the ride that made me want to work at Disney in attractions. I think it's because there is so much interaction between the cast members and the people on the ride...or it could be because the first time I went on the person that played Mugsy was extremely good looking. I am always devastated when we get the cowboy instead. The cowboy will never be as good as Mugsy. Ever.




6. Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom: Okay, I have a confession. I did something very un-disney when I went on this ride for the first time. But, a little background first. I hate drops. I can do loops on roller coasters, I can do cork screws on roller coasters. I hate drops with a passion. So, Splash Mountain was never something I considered going on. I only went on because the rest of my family was going and I didn't want to be by myself. Plus, I had some weird confidence that I could go on...until I got on. It doesn't help that there's about a year of animatronics before the drop even happens. I was so mad and so nervous, that I looked at brer rabbit and brer bear and fox and said, "I hate you."...these characters show up about 15 times during the ride, and every single time I would look at them and I would say, "I hate you." However, the ride isn't that bad...it's still pretty scary to me...but it's not that bad. Plus, my mom always gets soaked which is very funny!Not to her though...none of us get wet except her every single time. And, I usually sit next to my Dad, and in every single picture on Splash Mountain he is cowering behind me...he swears he's not but the proof is right up on that screen after we get off the ride. AND I DO NOT HATE BRER RABBIT OR BEAR OR FOX! I was just overcome with the jitters that I said some things I didn't mean. In fact, I have a brer rabbit stuffed animal :]






I don't hate you guys. Promise :]




5. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin/ Toy Story Midway Mania at Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios: It's a tie! These are both equally great. I love these ones because my family and I are super competitive when it comes to these games. Here's how it works for us;


- My mom & my brother sit together; My dad and I sit together.


- No sabotage. It's rude.


-If you don't get a picture of your score on your phone or your camera, the score never existed.


We get so competitive in fact, that we go on both of these rides more than once. My mom usually beats all of us, which is pretty impressive considering she is the only one that has glasses and is pretty blind without them. One time my gun glitched on Buzz Lightyear though, and I automatically got a 99999999 times a million, so I sat through the whole ride. It was great.



To infinity and beyond...until next time :D










No comments:

Post a Comment