Sunday, August 8, 2010

FOOD

When I first started this blog I knew I wanted to write about some of the "extra stuff" I would like to do while I'm doing the Career Start program. This includes stuff in the parks and stuff out of the parks :] they are kind of like goals for myself because I want to get the most out of this experience as I can while I'm working and while I'm not working, so that means I want to be apart of as many events and see as many things as I can. And now that I only have...12 days!! It's kind of sinking in that this is actually happening, and it's happening very very soon. So let's get to it!! These are some of the things I would like to do while I'm doing the Career Start Program!!!



The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Happening October 1st, 2010-November 14th, 2010
Okay, if you need to know something about me, here is the one thing you MUST know; I.LOVE.FOOD. I love it a lot. I was in the Culinary Arts shop at my high school and here's what I learned in four years. 1. I love food, and 2. I hate making food. I don't hate baking cookies and cakes and stuff like that, I actually like that a lot and I was really into decorating cakes and things like that, but making food isn't really my thing. I'm more of a....a taster....and a decorator I guess? Anyway, so basically what this is is they turn Epcot into a foodie paradise. All around the World Showcase they have stations where you can try different foods (wines and beers too but I will not be partaking in that part because I'm still a youngin'!) they have little stores, they have music, and usually there are a few famous chefs doing presentations. Now, we watch the Food Network pretty religiously in this house so it would be so cool if I saw someone that I've seen on TV before!

So there we go, one of my first events that I really, really want to see!! I will definitely be putting more things up, maybe even another one tonight :D

2 comments:

  1. omg me too! My mom is actually coming up in November for this! It's something we have always wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! :D we will have to try and go multiple times lol :]

    ReplyDelete